Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cold Fall Days.....

I absolutely hate, when the nice, warm days of summer melt away to cold, damp fall days and nights. I love summer so much that I spend the better half of September and October whining about how much I hate the "white stuff!" I don't even want to mention the very name of all the "white stuff" that will soon inevitably be upon us. 


Each year, I tell myself I am going to get a hobby to help me pass the time by when all the "white stuff" is here and yet again, it is that time of the year and I still haven't found something will be help me pass the time away. Sure, I have a few unfinished projects, a blanket I started crocheting almost 2 years ago and still needs to be finished, a piece of furniture that needs to be stripped and refinished...but other than that not anything that will help me pass the months by while the "white stuff" is here.


So for inspiration this year, while the "white stuff" is here, I am going to look to my 2 old son. Who every day finds new mystery in an old story book, or laughs in a movie seen almost a dozen times and of course being a boy wants to spend all day gazing around outside. Maybe with his enthusiasm this year, I might gain a new appreciation for all the "white stuff."
~I hope you have a blessed night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment