Thursday, June 30, 2011

Long over due...but here it is......

So, I have gotten requests to post pictures of our new rental home so here it goes. In a random order, welcome to our home.
 This is the front deck/only deck we have. Yesterday I went shopping and brought our new patio chairs, Andy's grill (notice I mention it as Andy's grill! I love summer no cooking for this mama!) and Noah's new basketball hoop.
 Noah is so eager to water anything I will let him, we started out in the decorative pond and moved onto the sidewalk.
 We also put down new mulch yesterday in the front. The old mulch was very sparse and made the front of the house look very run down.

 Andy putting the grill together. He was wondering why I didn't buy a pre-assembled one. hahaha, have fun honey.



 Our living room with our fish tank that we won on auction for only $25 with all the accessories.  This is Andy's pride and joy! His TV. Something that he said was a necessary purchase when we moved in.This is the view out of my kitchen window. My neighbor's have a beautiful backyard garden.
 The kitchen/ dining area.
 This is my pride and joy in our home, my built in wine rack!
 Noah's safari haven. I brought this trunk for Noah at a garage sale for only $5 and it is the best toy chest we have ever had.
 Our bedroom room.
 Complete with a built in vanity.



 So that is a quick run through of our house. I hope you enjoyed the preview. Stop for a visit anytime. Though I must warn you that it probably won't look this nice since I had to ask Noah several times to pick up his toys before I could take the pics. LOL. Have a great day and a wonderful Fourth of July weekend everyone! ~Danielle

1 comment:

  1. so you like the mower, ha? You didn't leave me a comment so I know you visited me...
    nice walk-through of your home. A few new things since we were there. I like the way you laid out the living room. Cool! Hi Noah, you little waterbug! Have a very celebratory 4th.
    BlessYourHearts

    ReplyDelete