Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mary Kay

So a few months ago I started a Mary Kay business. I love Mary Kay! I have used the products since I was about 16 and love it love it love! Oh did I say how much I LOVE MK!


So since our move to our new home, I haven't done much with my business and I feel myself missing my "girl time." I love to get out, meet new people and help them to look and feel great about themselves. That is the best perk of this business, helping women feel like they are important and they matter. I love when after a facial is complete and the women look into their mirrors, the expressions on their faces! For some women this is the first time they ever wore makeup, others this is the first time they had another woman compliment them on how beautiful their eyes are and for others it is a chance to just pamper themselves after another horrible day at work. I love all the chatter that fills the table while we are doing facials and just the giddiness of middle school girls that returns for a brief moment. It makes me feel like the women are back in middle school learning with their girlfriends how to put on makeup for the first time.


I love also knowing that faith is a high priority in my MK business. Mary Kay Ash was a firm believer in Christ and knowing that there is still a company in corporate America that wants Christ to be apart of its everyday activity is an inspiration all in its own. 


So, I am not trying to be a walking advertisement for MK or anything, just simply wanted to share how excited I am that now that the moving is done and life is settling back down, I get a chance to get my "girl time" back! Have a wonderful day everyone and God Bless your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment