Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Rental Home

Today, my fiancée and I are preparing to move into our new rental home. Exciting! Right? Though I am thrilled we have place to call our own, I have one huge problem! I am a germ freak! So I will spend the better half of today disinfecting anything and everything I can. My fiancée laughs at me all the time, as I have this germ frenzy just about every where we travel to! He doesn't seem to be bothered by germs! Boys what can I say!


So other than fighting germs all day, it will be exciting. We purchased new items for the home, so unpacking all of them and actually getting to use them will be loads of fun. Moving always is fun to me. Packing up all of your things is a great time to clean out the closets, I tend to purge when moving. That way I also have an excuse to go shopping after the move. Then there is the excitement of unpacking and organizing the new house, trying to find the right place for everything. Nothing beats the trill of the 1st dinner as well. The feeling of home starting to set in.


So have a great day and I will keep you posted on the events of moving!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! Moving can be so exciting when you are just starting out ~ but after accumulating way too much stuff and combining two households into one ~ belive me - that's another story!lol
    'love & hugs from afar'
    Aunt Cher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pictures! Lots of pictures please. Consider yourself forewarned~~~Andy is not exactly the neatest. Have a great time 'training' him. I've been trying all his life. He was good until he hit 15, then all he** broke loose. Anyway, have a great time in the new house. We can't wait to see it. We wish you all the best. The boys will have a blast.
    BlessYourHearts

    ReplyDelete